- PAPPIRO CB.
- CIF: E-45887338
- Adress: C/ Bodegueros 1, 45183, Las Ventas de Retamosa, Toledo.
- E-mail: email@example.com
Depending on the service you have requested, your data will be processed by PAPPIRO CB differently:
- If you have filled out the contact form on our website and / or have accepted the sending of our promotions:
- Respond to your request.
- Comply with legal obligations.
- If you have made an online purchase:
- Manage your purchase and send you promotions.
- Comply with legal obligations.
PAPPIRO CB will not use your personal data for purposes incompatible with those contained in this clause or that are specifically described in some of the forms on the web. The personal data provided will be kept as long as the relationship is maintained, and its deletion is not requested by the interested party.
The legal basis for the treatments described in point a is consent, which can be withdrawn at any time by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. The data processing of people who have made an online purchase will be based on the contractual relationship.
PAPPIRO CB only access the access to personal data to those employees who need to access it due to the activity they carry out within the framework of the contracted services. Likewise, your personal data will be transferred by PAPPIRO CB to the professional entities or collaborators that provide services for the same, with which they have signed the corresponding contract of person in charge of personal data processing. The data collected through our online store will be transferred internationally to the US, to the company Automática (which has signed the PrivacyShield), provider of the WooCommerce service. The data collected for sending information and promotions will be transferred internationally to the USA to the company MailChimp (which has signed the Privacy Shield), provider of the mail service.
You can exercise the following rights by writing to email@example.com. In order to process the request to exercise rights, it will be necessary to verify the identity of the user, so said communication must include name and surname, request specifying the request, address for notification purposes, date, signature and photocopy of the DNI or other valid identification document.
- Right to request access to personal data
- Right to request its rectification or deletion
- Right to request limitation of your treatment
- Right to object to processing,
- Right to data portability;
- Right to withdraw consent at any time
- You can visit the website of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection to learn more about your rights and to file a claim if not We attend to your request for rights in the exercise of your rights.
You can also exercise your rights by writing to PAPPIRO CB, C/ Bodegueros 1, 45183, Las Ventas de Retamosa, Toledo, with the documentation outlined above and indicating “Data Protection”.
- Social media:
PAPPIRO CB is present in different social networks, with the sole purpose of informing about its products, even when it has access to the profiles of people who voluntarily agree to follow their networks, it does not carry out any treatment on them.
- Protection of data of minors
PAPPIRO CB does not carry out any data treatment of minors. If you are under 16 years old and you want to contact us, notify your parents so that they are the ones to do it.