In compliance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society, we inform you that this Legal Notice and Conditions of Use (hereinafter, “Legal Notice”) regulate access and use of this Internet portal https://valentindelbarrio.shop/ (hereinafter, “Website”) owned by the entity:
- PAPPIRO CB
- CIF: E-45887338
- Address: C/ Bodegueros 1, 45183, Las Ventas de Retamosa, Toledo.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Use of the Website
The User is aware and voluntarily and expressly accepts that the use of the Website is in any case under their sole and exclusive responsibility. The User agrees to use the Website and its services and content without violating current legislation, good faith, generally accepted uses and public order. In the use of the Website, by way of example but not limitation, it is prohibited:
- Access without authorization to any section of the Website, to other systems or networks connected to the Website, to any server of PAPPIRO CB by means of hacking or falsification, extraction of passwords or any other illegitimate means.
- Carry out any conduct that may damage, interrupt or cause any error in the operation of the Website or in the equipment of a third party, in particular causing unnecessary saturation in the infrastructure of the Website as well as in the systems and networks connected to the Website.
- Transmit, install or publish any harmful program, virus or file.
- Collect, disseminate or make available to third parties, personal data of other users.
- Reproduce, distribute or manipulate the contents of the Website, without the express authorization of the owner.
- Intellectual and industrial property
All the industrial and intellectual property rights as well as all the information contained in the Website (images, brands, graphic designs, source code, design, navigation structure, databases, and any other content that appears therein) are exclusive property of PAPPIRO CB or, where appropriate, they are duly licensed by the owner.
The names of other products, services and companies that appear in this document or on the Website may be trademarks or other distinctive signs registered by their respective and legitimate owners, without it being understood that access or use of the Website attributes to the User the right some on the mentioned trademarks and the other registered distinctive signs.
The User is only authorized to view and obtain a temporary private copy of the contents for their exclusive personal and private use on their computer systems (software and hardware) and are not subsequently transferred to third parties. With the above exceptions, the User is expressly prohibited from reproducing, transforming, distributing, public communication, making available, extracting, reusing, forwarding or using any nature, by any means or procedure, of any of them, except in the cases that are legally permitted or expressly authorized in writing by PAPPIRO CB and / or the owner of the corresponding rights. By way of example but not limitation:
- The User is not authorized to use the information contained on the Website for the purpose of developing commercial or professional activities (direct sales or for any other kind of commercial purpose, as well as to commercialize said information in any way).
- The User is not authorized to delete, evade, manipulate the “copyright”, as well as any protection mechanisms.
- The User is not authorized to dismantle, decompile or reverse the databases in which the information of the Website is stored. The unauthorized use of the information contained in this Website, its resale, as well as the infringement of the industrial and intellectual property rights of PAPPIRO CB will give rise to the legally established responsibilities.
In the event that the User sends information of any kind to PAPPIRO CB Through any of the channels enabled for this purpose, the User declares, guarantees and accepts that he has the right to do so, that he does not infringe any intellectual property, industrial, commercial secret or any other rights of third parties, and that said information does not have confidential nature.
If the User is aware of the existence of any content that is illegal, illegal, contrary to the laws or that could suppose an infringement of intellectual and / or industrial property rights, they must immediately notify PAPPIRO CB through the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Links policy
PAPPIRO CB It does not control the contents, the conditions of use or the practices of the websites of third parties nor assumes any responsibility for them.
The User acknowledges and accepts that PAPPIRO CB is not responsible for the availability of third party websites and does not guarantee or assume any type of liability for damages suffered by accessing third party content through possible connections, links or links from sites linked from the Website.
The function, if any, of such hyperlinks or technical linking devices (e.g. links, banners or buttons) is exclusively to inform users of the existence of other sources of information or other Internet content and services. PAPPIRO CB will not be in any case responsible for the result obtained through said hyperlinks or technical link devices (e.g. links or buttons) or for the consequences arising from access by users to them (linked sites). These third-party contents are provided by them, so PAPPIRO CB cannot control the legality of such content or the quality of the services offered therein. PAPPIRO CB does not offer or market by itself and / or through third parties the information, content and services available on the linked websites, nor does it endorse, supervise or control in any way the content and services, as well as any material of any nature existing in the themselves, the User assuming exclusively all responsibility for browsing through them.
On the other hand, the introduction of hyperlinks or technical linking devices (eg links, banners or buttons) for commercial purposes on web pages other than PAPPIRO CB , which allow access to this domain, without prior consent and by letter from PAPPIRO CB In any case, the existence of such hyperlinks will not imply, in any case, the existence of commercial or commercial relations with the owner of the website where the hyperlink is established, nor the acceptance by PAPPIRO CB of its contents or services. In any case, PAPPIRO CB reserves the right to prohibit or disable at any time any hyperlink or technical link device (eg links, banners or buttons) to its website, especially in cases of unlawfulness of the activity or content of the website in which it is included the hyperlink or the technical link device.
- Liability limitation
PAPPIRO CB declares that it has adopted all the necessary technological measures, within its possibilities, to guarantee the proper functioning of the Website and undertakes to make periodic improvements to avoid any error in the content that may appear on said Website.
PAPPIRO CB does not guarantee and is not responsible for:
- The availability or continuity of the contents of its website.
- The absence of errors in said content.
- Temporary service interruptions, delays, errors, malfunctions and, in general, other inconveniences that have their origin in causes that are beyond the control of PAPPIRO CB , and / or are due to the malicious or willful action of the user and / or they are caused by Force Majeure.
- The absence of viruses or other elements that may cause alterations in the User’s computer systems (software and hardware) or in their electronic documents and files contained therein.
- The use that the User makes of the content of the Website that may suppose a violation of any type of national or international norm of the rights of intellectual or industrial property or any other right of third parties.
- The possible security errors that may occur or the possible damages that may be caused to the user’s computer system (hardware and software), the files or documents stored in it, as a result of a malfunction of the browser or the use of versions not updated of the same.
- The state of the links or links that this Website contains and that may lead the User to other sites and web pages managed by third parties. PAPPIRO CB is not responsible for the content or status of such sites and web pages. Access to them through this Website does not imply that PAPPIRO CB.
- Recommend or approve its contents.
- Confidentiality and data protection
In accordance with what is regulated in the Law of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), the policy regarding email focuses on sending only communications that the User has requested to receive. If you do not wish to receive these messages by email, you can contact the email address email@example.com.
- General conditions of use of social profiles
The social networks of may include opinions, recommendations or statements of third parties that do not necessarily reflect the opinions of PAPPIRO CB.
PAPPIRO CB is not responsible for the actions of the users, assuming all the responsibilities that may arise:
- If any information that has not been published or shared by PAPPIRO CB, or that in its case had been published by a third party, appears published on the social network.
- If the social network is not operational for technical reasons attributable to the owner of the platform itself, third parties or unforeseeable causes or force majeure, these circumstances being the responsibility of the social network, or in its case the third party.
- If the social network modifies any of its legal notices and / or conditions of use.
- Duration and termination
The existence of the Website as well as the provision of the services offered on it have, in principle, an indefinite duration. However, PAPPIRO CB is entitled to terminate or suspend the provision of the aforementioned services and cancel the Website at any time. When this is reasonably possible, PAPPIRO CB It will previously warn users about the termination or suspension of the Website as well as, where appropriate, the services offered therein.
- Applicable law and jurisdiction
All litigation issues related to the use of this Website will be subject to Spanish legislation, being competent to resolve any questions that may arise or actions to be taken arising from the provision of the services and / or contents of the Website as well as on the interpretation , application, compliance and / or non-compliance of what is established here to the Courts and Tribunals of Toledo.
This Legal Notice is updated in December 2020.